At Meeting Sites Pro, we have worked to adapt to our home offices and increased demand for virtual meetings. As we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty and begin looking toward the future of meetings and events, we want to ensure we are prepared to produce safe and functional meetings for our clients by implementing the proper safety measures.
Under the guidelines and instructions provided by the CDC, we have developed an Emergency Operations Plan for holding meetings in the coming months. Our plan encompasses specific recommendations for registration and meeting materials to meeting set up, audiovisual, and meal functions. We have tailored plans for each specific meeting as these decisions are dependent on the specific meeting objectives, agenda, and scope, and we would love to connect personally discuss your meetings unique needs. In the meantime, please see just a few of the measures we are suggesting as a
standard for most of our meetings.
- Display signage throughout the meeting space advising attendees to frequently wash/sanitize their hands, maintain six feet between other meeting goers, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Design meeting set ups to allow additional space between each participant.
- Provide more virtual materials to reduce materials being provided and handed back in forth.
- Provide hand sanitizer throughout the meeting space.
- Clean and sanitize surfaces including tables and chairs between each meeting session.
- Allow opportunities to attend meetings via virtual platforms when possible.
As a company, we remain dedicated to staying up to date on the regulations and recommendations of public officials to ensure the safety of our attendees, staff, and hotel partners. We thank you all for your support and collaboration as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times together. Stay safe and stay strong!